Firefighters are urging residents to check whether their electrical appliances have been recalled after a tumble dryer fire.
Crews responded to a fire in a second floor property in Horsham last Wednesday afternoon.
Upon arrival at the scene they found the fire was already out, but carried out an inspection of the appliance. It was discovered that the tumble dryer was on a recall list issued by the manufacturer.
More information on electrical fire safety can be found on the West Sussex fire and rescue service website.