Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Surrey council tax goes up February 8, 2023Surrey County Council has voted to increase its council tax by 2.99%. Of that, 0.99% is an increase in general council ...
- Man charged with drugs in Crawley February 8, 2023Around £500,000 worth of crack cocaine and heroin destined for the streets Sussex has been prevented from reaching its intended ...
- Online tool to help Surrey residents with cost of living February 8, 2023Surrey County Council is supporting all residents in the county with the launch of a new Online Energy Advice Tool, ...
- Man wanted on recall to prison February 7, 2023Sussex police are looking for a man who is wanted on recall back to prison. 32-year-old Curtis Harrison who has ...
- The Rise in Redhill is preparing for opening February 7, 2023Surrey’s new entertainment venue is one step closer to opening, as Reigate & Banstead Borough Council secures more names for ...
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan February 8, 2023
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener February 8, 2023
- Becky Munden – ‘Calendar Girls-The Musical’ February 7, 2023
- Drumstar UK- Amanda Neale & Andy Treacey February 6, 2023
- Catherine Ferrers-Jempson – St Catherine’s Hospice January 30, 2023
- Jane Green (FRAS) – Astronomer January 24, 2023
- Lucy Beach – The Brigitte Trust January 23, 2023
- Wendi Claxton – Dog Trainer January 18, 2023
- Renee Canter – Disco Marathon January 17, 2023
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener January 11, 2023
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email email@example.com or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|