Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Crawley Town Life Saving Club’s 50th Anniversary November 22, 2022Photo above credit Neil Munday Crawley Town Life Saving Club has concluded its 50th anniversary celebrations with a dinner at the ...
- Improvements to Grange Meadow in Bletchingley November 22, 2022Improvement works have begun at Grange Meadow playing fields in Bletchingley. The work will include a new surface to the ...
- Parking Charges Start This Week At Ashdown Forest November 22, 2022Parking charges came into effect yesterday for visitors to Ashdown Forest. Ashdown Forest managers say they have experienced increasing numbers ...
- Football Results November 21, 2022In League 2, Crawley Town lost 2-1 away to Walsall on Saturday after conceding the winning goal in the 92nd ...
- Honours Award For Susy Radio Programme Director, Geoff Rogers November 21, 2022Photo above: Geoff making his speech on receiving the Honours Award. Susy Radio’s Programme Director, Geoff Rogers received an Honours Award ...
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener November 21, 2022
- Susy Radio’s Geoff Rogers wins National Award November 19, 2022
- Josh Hillier discusses Leukaemia November 2, 2022
- Wendi Claxton – Dog Trainer November 1, 2022
- ESPA presents ’42nd Street’ October 31, 2022
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan October 31, 2022
- Sean Orr – Menshare October 26, 2022
- Matt Calver – Crawley Town Community Foundation October 25, 2022
- Local Radio Day 2022 – Merstham Community Hub October 22, 2022
- Susy Radio success at Volunteer Awards October 19, 2022
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email email@example.com or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|