Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Long Queues At Gatwick March 28, 2023Passengers flying from Gatwick Airport reported long queues over the weekend due to a technical issue with the airport’s self-check-in ...
- Crawley Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund March 28, 2023Crawley Borough Council has successfully bid for nearly seven million pounds from the Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund, to improve the ...
- Surrey More Healthy For Respiratory Issues March 28, 2023New figures have revealed that people in Surrey are less likely to die from respiratory illnesses than the rest of ...
- Local Football Update March 27, 2023Crawley Town picked up a crucial three points at the Broadfield Stadium on Saturday. The Reds won 2-0 over League ...
- Crawley’s New Town Hall Is Officially Opened March 27, 2023Photo credit: Crawley Borough Council. Photo shows Mayor of Crawley, Councillor Jilly Hart cutting the ribbon to officially open the ...
The Latest National News
Radio News Hub
Radio News Hub
Sky News headlines
- Jean Griffin Radio Gardener March 16, 2023
- Phil Fry & Fern Simmons – YOPS _ Romeo & Juliet March 16, 2023
- Crawley Events – Parveen Khan March 13, 2023
- Wendi Claxton – DeWolf Dog Training March 11, 2023
- Jane Green (FRAS) – Astronomer March 1, 2023
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan February 8, 2023
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener February 8, 2023
- Becky Munden – ‘Calendar Girls-The Musical’ February 7, 2023
- Drumstar UK- Amanda Neale & Andy Treacey February 6, 2023
- Catherine Ferrers-Jempson – St Catherine’s Hospice January 30, 2023
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email email@example.com or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email firstname.lastname@example.org or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|
See ‘Every Mind Matters – Mind Plan’
For more information, visit