Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Merstham House Fire June 14, 2021Photo courtesy: Neil Munday Several homes in Merstham suffered severe roof damage following a house fire on Saturday afternoon. Six fire ...
- Serious Assault in Oxted June 14, 2021An 18 year old man was seriously assaulted in Oxted on Friday night. The incident took place between 11pm and ...
- Queen’s Birthday Honours for Surrey and Sussex June 14, 2021Surrey and Sussex Police Officers and a Communications Professional at East Surrey Hospital have been recognised in the Queen’s Birthday ...
- More jobs woes for Crawley according to local expert June 11, 2021There could be more employment pain for Crawley according to a local jobs expert. Andrew Ayres from Rewards Training ...
- Man guilty of murder in Reigate June 11, 2021A man has been found guilty of murdering an 87-year-old in Reigate. Guy Douglas Unmack, aged 46 years of Warren ...
- ‘Rebel’ the Rosy Starling – a rare visitor spotted in Crawley June 11, 2021
- Young Ryan Bunn makes his first senior 50 for Horley June 9, 2021
- Merstham CC win a thriller at Horley June 2, 2021
- “Afternoon Stroll” cricket review – week 3 May 26, 2021
- Paul Goodison – the Armed Forces & Veterans Breakfast Club May 19, 2021
- Eloise Viola May 19, 2021
- Horley start their cricket season with a clean sweep May 11, 2021
- Sahrya May 3, 2021
- Logan J Parker May 3, 2021
- Neil Munday’s special programme honouring HRH The Duke of Edinburgh April 10, 2021
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|