Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- No trains in East Surrey August 17, 2022There will be further strikes by the RMT this Thursday 18th August and Saturday 20th August, with knock-on effects to ...
- Drink and drug driving arrests in Sussex August 17, 2022Sussex Police has launched the force’s annual summer crackdown on drink and drug-drivers who put people at risk of harm ...
- Surrey MPs back Sunak August 17, 2022The majority of MPs in Surrey are backing Rishi Sunak to become the next PM. It includes Claire Coutinho and Crispin ...
- Crawley Borough Council holds first Estates Day August 16, 2022Crawley Borough Council has welcomed tenants and leaseholders from across the town to its first ever Estates Day. Two main activity ...
- Gatwick Train Disruption August 16, 2022Travellers are being warned that due to a national rail strike, there will be a limited service operating to and ...
- Wendi Claxton – Dog Trainer August 17, 2022
- Susy Solid Gold Pirate Special August 16, 2022
- St Catherine’s Hospice – Midnight Walk August 15, 2022
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan August 10, 2022
- Jane Green (FRAS) – Astronomer August 9, 2022
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener August 8, 2022
- Leigh & District Cottage Garden Society July 25, 2022
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener July 18, 2022
- Clare Coleman – Travel Consultant July 13, 2022
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan July 12, 2022
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|