Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Man Sentenced after Double Crawley Murder January 26, 2021A man convicted of two counts of murder has been sentenced to life in prison and will face a minimum ...
- Surrey Fire and Rescue Service Receives Praise January 26, 2021A recent inspection of Surrey Fire and Rescue Service has praised the way in which the organisation has responded to ...
- Covid and Me January 26, 2021Surrey’s Local Resilience Forum Communications Group has teamed up with broadcaster Peter Gordon to launch a mini-series of personal stories ...
- Football: National League South Suspension January 25, 2021There were no matches for Dorking Wanderers at the weekend after the announcement on Friday that National League North and ...
- Barclays Bank To Close Oxted Branch January 25, 2021Barclays Bank will close its Oxted branch in Station Road West on Friday 5th February. In a statement on its ...
- Chrissy with Glasto Booker and ‘Great Escape’ founder, Martin Elbourne December 26, 2020
- Carol Service (reprise) – St John the Evangelist Church, Redhill December 26, 2020
- Charlotte Henry – ‘Break The Chain’ November 17, 2020
- Julian Rowlands – ‘Love Reigate’ November 13, 2020
- Remembrance Sunday 2020 November 8, 2020
- 2020 Recapped with Joe Exler September 1, 2020
- Pirate Radio memories – winding back 53 years August 19, 2020
- Sally Nillson – Fresh Start Counselling August 19, 2020
- Chrissy catches up with Richard Coppen July 31, 2020
- Steve Jesson’s New Music Special July 5, 2020
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|
For Covid-19 Support, see Coronavirus Support Information