Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Surrey’s first Omicron case December 3, 2021The UK Health Security agency is leading the investigation into one confirmed case of the Omicron variant in Spelthorne. Surrey ...
- Initiative to promote community-led green energy projects December 3, 2021Surrey County Council has partnered with Community Energy South to support community-led renewable energy projects in Surrey. Community energy projects aim ...
- Crawley FC shirts for children this Christmas December 3, 2021More than a thousand young children will receive an unexpected present in the run-up to Christmas – their very own ...
- New Assistant Chief Fire Officer appointed December 2, 2021Peter Rickard has been appointed Assistant Chief Fire Officer for West Sussex Fire and Rescue service. He joins the service from ...
- Don’t drink and drug drive this festive season December 2, 2021Surrey and Sussex Police have launched their yearly crackdown against drink and drug drivers. From yesterday to 1 January, the Police ...
- The Unknown Warrior November 13, 2021
- The Community Radio Awards 2021 – Replay October 23, 2021
- Local Radio Day – 2021 October 16, 2021
- Sport: Cricket wrap-up September 16, 2021
- On Demand: Crawley’s first ever Pride – Live 2021 August 30, 2021
- Cricket: Horley U16s win the Sussex Junior Festival Shield August 25, 2021
- Cricket: South Nutfield shade another local derby August 17, 2021
- Horley CC defy the weather to go second in the league August 9, 2021
- Cricket: Horley Hackers march on in the Sussex Slam August 2, 2021
- Cricket: More success in the Surrey Slam for Newdigate Ninjas July 28, 2021
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|