Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Football Update January 24, 2022Sutton United remain in third place in the League 2 table. Despite being down to 10 men after the 74th ...
- Deadline Approaches To Contribute to Surrey Hills AONB Review January 24, 2022Surrey residents have been reminded that the deadline is fast approaching to submit evidence for the formal boundary review for ...
- Treated Vegetable Oil Fuel To Keep Surrey’s Gritters Moving January 24, 2022Photo credit: Surrey County Council Surrey’s 39 gritters will trial running on treated vegetable oil fuel from this week. The vehicles ...
- Reigate MP backs PM January 21, 2022Reigate MP, Crispin Blunt, says Boris Johnson has his full support in the wake of accusations of parties at Downing ...
- Drug dealers targeting Surrey jailed January 21, 2022Months of enquiries which identified two county line drug dealers who were targeting Surrey on a regular basis led to ...
- Carol service from St Nicholas Church, Godstone December 25, 2021
- Carols at Christmas December 25, 2021
- The Unknown Warrior November 13, 2021
- The Community Radio Awards 2021 – Replay October 23, 2021
- Local Radio Day – 2021 October 16, 2021
- Sport: Cricket wrap-up September 16, 2021
- On Demand: Crawley’s first ever Pride – Live 2021 August 30, 2021
- Cricket: Horley U16s win the Sussex Junior Festival Shield August 25, 2021
- Cricket: South Nutfield shade another local derby August 17, 2021
- Horley CC defy the weather to go second in the league August 9, 2021
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|