Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Football: Crawley Town 1-0 Rochdale October 14, 2021Crawley Town moved closer to League Two play-off places after a 1-0 win against Rochdale. The only goal of the game ...
- Crawley to become a City? October 14, 2021Crawley is considering applying to become a city, to mark its 75th anniversary. The Borough Council is discussing whether to enter ...
- Primary School applications open in West Sussex October 14, 2021Primary and Infant school applications have now opened in west Sussex. Children born between September 2017 and August 2018 are eligible ...
- Sell-out Syrian Feast in Redhill October 13, 2021A sell-out Syrian Feast is coming to Redhill’s Harlequin theatre this Friday. The pop-up restaurant celebrates both Syrian culture and ...
- Teen charged in Horsham stabbing October 13, 2021A teenager was charged yesterday in connection with a stabbing in Horsham town centre. A 21-year-old man was taken to hospital ...
- Local Radio Day – 2021 October 16, 2021
- Sport: Cricket wrap-up September 16, 2021
- On Demand: Crawley’s first ever Pride – Live 2021 August 30, 2021
- Cricket: Horley U16s win the Sussex Junior Festival Shield August 25, 2021
- Cricket: South Nutfield shade another local derby August 17, 2021
- Horley CC defy the weather to go second in the league August 9, 2021
- Cricket: Horley Hackers march on in the Sussex Slam August 2, 2021
- Cricket: More success in the Surrey Slam for Newdigate Ninjas July 28, 2021
- Giant and the Georges July 24, 2021
- Charlotte Rosse – Singer/Songwriter July 24, 2021
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|