Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Anger as historic woodland in Horley chopped down December 2, 2020Residents have reacted with fury after part of an historic woodland in Horley was chopped down. The trees, neighbouring Meadowcroft Close ...
- Police set for Christmas crackdown on drink and drug drivers December 2, 2020More than 500 car crashes in Surrey and Sussex have led to death and serious injury over the past three ...
- Horley Café Pavilion project now complete December 2, 2020Horley Recreation Ground’s new Café Pavilion is complete. New tenants ‘The Farmyard Kitchen’ have taken over the stylish structure, which will ...
- Christmas Under Covid December 1, 2020It’s been announced shops in England will be allowed to stay open for longer in the run-up to Christmas and ...
- Baby’s Fatal Overdose at Hospital December 1, 2020An inquest has heard that an 11-month-old girl was the second patient to die from an overdose of the same ...
- Charlotte Henry – ‘Break The Chain’ November 17, 2020
- Julian Rowlands – ‘Love Reigate’ November 13, 2020
- Remembrance Sunday 2020 November 8, 2020
- 2020 Recapped with Joe Exler September 1, 2020
- Pirate Radio memories – winding back 53 years August 19, 2020
- Sally Nillson – Fresh Start Counselling August 19, 2020
- Chrissy catches up with Richard Coppen July 31, 2020
- Steve Jesson’s New Music Special July 5, 2020
- Past Laptops for our future June 19, 2020
- VE Day 75th Anniversary May 8, 2020
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|
For Covid-19 Support, see Coronavirus Support Information