Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Police seek suspects after stabbing in East Grinstead August 3, 2021Police are searching for two men suspected of being involved in the stabbing of a man in East Grinstead. Officers were ...
- Former Pilot goes back to his roots August 3, 2021A former British Airways pilot from Crawley has grown roots with the launch of an online houseplant business. 25-year-old Nathan Raab ...
- Beachy Head: Belle Tout lighthouse path cut off by fall August 3, 2021A former lighthouse now used as a holiday destination has had part of its access cut off due to coastal ...
- Cricket: Horley Hackers march on in the Sussex Slam August 2, 2021…….Meanwhile Horley 3rds defy a wet weekend to complete their match, and there are varying degrees of midweek success for ...
- Funding Boost for Local Services in Reigate & Banstead August 2, 2021£8,800,000 in funding has been awarded to facilities and local services in Reigate and Banstead. Investment in health services, school expansion ...
- Cricket: Horley Hackers march on in the Sussex Slam August 2, 2021
- Cricket: More success in the Surrey Slam for Newdigate Ninjas July 28, 2021
- Giant and the Georges July 24, 2021
- Charlotte Rosse – Singer/Songwriter July 24, 2021
- Nina Bromham – Unison Choir July 23, 2021
- Cricket: Horley CC women’s festival proves a big success July 20, 2021
- Cricket: Horley and South Nutfield 1st XIs record big wins July 14, 2021
- Cricket: Newdigate beat Merstham in the Surrey Trust League July 6, 2021
- Cricket: Horley CC reach the League Cup semi-final July 5, 2021
- Cricket: Chaldon CMO frustrate Newdigate’s push for victory July 1, 2021
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|