Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Oxted Pram Race Returns June 27, 2022What do five Boris Johnsons, working from home, and 101 Dalmatians have in common? Well after an absence of three ...
- Gatwick Airport Incident: Man Arrested for Drink Driving June 27, 2022A man arrested at Gatwick Airport on Friday has been charged with drink-driving. Andris Sibu from Dublin was arrested at the ...
- Covid-19 Signage Removed from Crawley Town Centre June 27, 2022Photo courtesy Crawley Borough Council. Photo shows Councillor Michael Jones, Leader of the Council, and Councillor Atif Nawaz, Cabinet member for ...
- Bullying at South East Coast Ambulance ‘normalised’ says watchdog June 23, 2022Bullying and harassment at South East Coast Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust has become “normalised”, a watchdog says. The Care Quality Commission ...
- Surrey CC without Kieron Pollard for rest of T20 June 23, 2022Former West Indies captain Kieron Pollard will miss the rest of the T20 Blast for Surrey after having surgery on ...
- Dave Robinson, manager of ‘Hardwicke Circus’ June 27, 2022
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener June 22, 2022
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan June 21, 2022
- Horley Carnival Returns for 2022! June 16, 2022
- Wendi Claxton – Dog Trainer May 31, 2022
- Kenneth Harris – Rotary Club of Crawley May 30, 2022
- Iconic singer ‘Rozalla’ visits Susy Radio May 22, 2022
- World Day for Cultural Diversity – Marilyn Le Feuvre May 18, 2022
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan May 11, 2022
- Jade Walford – Sports Therapist May 10, 2022
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|