Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- FA Cup Second Qualifying Tie Preview September 17, 2021Some of our local football teams will see FA Cup action tomorrow. Redhill FC travel to Phoenix Sports in their ...
- Three Arrested For Orchestrating M25 Protests September 17, 2021Photo credit: BBC Radio Surrey UPDATED: Three people have been arrested on suspicion of orchestrating the protests on the M25 this week. ...
- Three-Year Plan To Support Surrey Unpaid Carers September 17, 2021A three-year plan has been launched to improve support for unpaid carers in Surrey. Surrey County Council and its partners ...
- Sport: Cricket wrap-up September 16, 2021Horley miss out on promotion and South Nutfield finish 2nd in the Surrey Downs League. Report by David Jay To include your ...
- New tech could prevent drones entering airports September 16, 2021Scientists at the University of Cambridge believe they have devised a system to prevent drones disrupting major airports. A combination of ...
- Sport: Cricket wrap-up September 16, 2021
- On Demand: Crawley’s first ever Pride – Live 2021 August 30, 2021
- Cricket: Horley U16s win the Sussex Junior Festival Shield August 25, 2021
- Cricket: South Nutfield shade another local derby August 17, 2021
- Horley CC defy the weather to go second in the league August 9, 2021
- Cricket: Horley Hackers march on in the Sussex Slam August 2, 2021
- Cricket: More success in the Surrey Slam for Newdigate Ninjas July 28, 2021
- Giant and the Georges July 24, 2021
- Charlotte Rosse – Singer/Songwriter July 24, 2021
- Nina Bromham – Unison Choir July 23, 2021
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|