Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Ryanair calls for ATC provider boss to resign September 28, 2023Ryanair has called on the boss of the UK’s largest air traffic control provider to step down following 82 cancellations ...
- Harlequin Theatre closes due to RAAC discovery September 28, 2023The Harlequin Theatre in Redhill has been closed due to fears over dangerous concrete. An inspection and survey will be carried ...
- West Sussex GP practice rated inadequate by CQC September 28, 2023A GP practice with surgeries in West Sussex has been put on special measures after and inspection. Modality Mid Sussex, which ...
- Susy Radio Shortlisted in 2023 National Radio Awards September 27, 2023Susy Radio has been shortlisted in the 2023 Community Radio Awards. The station has made the shortlist, which was whittled down from ...
- Gatwick Airport to have Temporary Reduced Flights for this Week. September 26, 2023London Gatwick has today implemented a temporary limit on daily flight movements to prevent delays and last-minute cancellations for passengers. The ...
- Wndi Claxton – Dog Trainer September 25, 2023
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener September 18, 2023
- Parveen Khan – Spotlight Crawley September 6, 2023
- Jane Green – Astronomy September 5, 2023
- Claire Turner – EFT August 21, 2023
- Parveen Khan – Spotlight Crawley August 15, 2023
- Wendi Claxton – Dog Trainer August 14, 2023
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener August 1, 2023
- Claire Turner – EFT July 31, 2023
- Play4Ukraine – Pilot Event in Bletchingley July 31, 2023
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email email@example.com or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|