Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Pedestrian dies on M23 near Gatwick February 26, 2021A pedestrian has died in a collision involving a van and lorry on the M23 near Gatwick. It happened around ...
- Man charged with assaulting officer in Horley February 26, 2021A man has been charged with assaulting a police officer in Horley. Footage shot by a passer-by last weekend in what ...
- Benches unveiled in East Grinstead to remember those affected by Covid-19 February 26, 2021Two commemorative benches have been placed in East Grinstead remembering those lost or have suffered due to Coronavirus. One bench ...
- Metrobus resumes school timetable February 26, 2021Metrobus has announced it is to return to its school timetable on the 6th March in line with children going ...
- Reigate & Banstead Borough Council announces new youth employment initiative February 25, 2021Reigate & Banstead Borough Council have announced a new initiative to boost youth employment in East Surrey. The ‘East Surrey Youth ...
- Help local young people with home studies by donating unused laptops February 18, 2021
- George Cooper – ‘Slyjynx’ February 7, 2021
- Chrissy with Glasto Booker and ‘Great Escape’ founder, Martin Elbourne December 26, 2020
- Carol Service (reprise) – St John the Evangelist Church, Redhill December 26, 2020
- Charlotte Henry – ‘Break The Chain’ November 17, 2020
- Julian Rowlands – ‘Love Reigate’ November 13, 2020
- Remembrance Sunday 2020 November 8, 2020
- 2020 Recapped with Joe Exler September 1, 2020
- Pirate Radio memories – winding back 53 years August 19, 2020
- Sally Nillson – Fresh Start Counselling August 19, 2020
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|
For Covid-19 Support, see Coronavirus Support Information