Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Man jailed after exposing to teenagers May 26, 2022A man has been jailed after exposing himself to teenage girls in East Grinstead. 34-year-old, Monuzar Hussain Hamza, followed the four ...
- Gatwick Airport wins Health and Safety Award May 26, 2022Gatwick Airport has won an internationally recognised health and safety award. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accident’s (ROPSA) President’s ...
- Banned knives found for sale to UK customers online May 26, 2022West Sussex Trading Standards, with Sussex Police, has found UK sellers advertising banned knives for online sale to UK customers. 16 ...
- Reigate MP stands by apology despite appearing to make similar comments again May 25, 2022Crispin Blunt has described the child sex abuse conviction of Imran Ahmad Khan as a “serious miscarriage of justice”, despite ...
- Knife crime down in Sussex May 25, 2022Knife crime in Sussex is down by 24% according to the county’s Police and Crime Commissioner Katy Bourne. Figures from her ...
- Iconic singer ‘Rozalla’ visits Susy Radio May 22, 2022
- World Day for Cultural Diversity – Marilyn Le Feuvre May 18, 2022
- Spotlight Crawley – Parveen Khan May 11, 2022
- Jade Walford – Sports Therapist May 10, 2022
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener May 9, 2022
- The Oxted Players April 25, 2022
- Horley Local History Society unveils Blue Plaque to Ada Coates – Update April 16, 2022
- Claire Coleman – Travel Consultant April 13, 2022
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener April 12, 2022
- Jane Green (FRAS) – Astronomer April 11, 2022
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email [email protected] or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email [email protected] or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|