Real Local Radio for Redhill, Reigate,
Horley, Gatwick and Crawley
Your Local News Headlines
- Warnings in Crawley December 6, 2023Warnings are being issued over distraction thefts in Crawley. It’s after two incidents in the town of people being targeted while ...
- Nurseries forced to close in South East December 6, 2023Hundreds of early years providers in the South East have closed down, Ofsted data shows. Between March and August 2023, 242 ...
- Concerns raised over Thames Water December 6, 2023Thames Water has said that reviving the business will “take time” as it reported sliding profits and an increase in ...
- Crawley Bus Station Improvement Outline Design Agreed December 5, 2023A multi-million pound outline design has been agreed by the cabinet at Crawley council for the Station Gateway public realm ...
- Sussex Anti Drink and Drug Drive Campaign December 5, 2023Sussex police are running their annual drink drug driving campaign across the county. From now until the 1st January they are ...
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener December 4, 2023
- Parveen Khan – Spotlight Crawley November 20, 2023
- Chris Smith – Three Wives & The Truth November 15, 2023
- Wendi Claxton – Dog Trainer November 8, 2023
- Jane Green FRAS – Astronomy November 6, 2023
- Jean Griffin – Radio Gardener October 18, 2023
- Parveen Khan – Spotlight Crawley October 17, 2023
- Sean Orr – Menshare – New Listening Group in Horley October 9, 2023
- Chris Bassett & Phil Fry – Oxted Players – Humble Boy October 2, 2023
- Wndi Claxton – Dog Trainer September 25, 2023
|The Samaritans||116 123 – This a free 24hr phone line number and all calls are confidential|
|SANEline||If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else, you can call SANEline on 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day).|
|The Mix||If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm), request support by email using this form on The Mix website or use their crisis text messenger service|
|Papyrus HOPELINEUK||If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email email@example.com or text 07786 209 697.|
|Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)||If you identify as male, you can call the Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.|
|Nightline||If you’re a student, you can look on the Nightline website to see if your university or college offers a night-time listening service. Nightline phone operators are all students too.|
|Switchboard||If you identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you can call Switchboard on 0300 330 0630 (10am–10pm every day), email firstname.lastname@example.org or use their webchat service. Phone operators all identify as LGBT+.|